In order to provide the criteria for protecting the rights of Customer regarding Customer Data, rights to privacy and freedom of communication through telecommunications service, which are in accordance with the criteria of the Commission.
Therefore, Advanced Wireless Network Company Limited shall set up the notification for the purpose of collecting Customer Data, the duration for collecting the Customer Data, the type of person or authority that the Customer Data shall be disclosed, the rights of the Customer, and the consent of Customers in accordance with the prevention and protection measures in order to maintain the security of Customer Data including technical and managerial aspects in the organization as appropriate for each telecommunications service and also building trust for telecommunications service in accordance with the criteria set forth in this document.
- For the benefit of researching or statistics relating to providing service, collecting Customer Data in confidence
- The information is legally disclosed to the public.
- For the benefit of the customer
- The preparation of the database and the use of the customer’s information to improve the quality of service.
- The preparation of the database and the use of the customer’s information to offer the privileges based on the customer’s interest.
- The preparation of the database and the use of the customer’s information to prepare for the promotional campaign or any Company activities etc
The Company can disclose the following Customer Data without consent of Customer:
Customers may complain on infringement of Customer Data, right to privacy and freedom of communication through the use of telecommunications, in accordance with the complaint regulations as specified by the Company.