- FREE! Get discount for installation fee with outdoor wiring installation amount of 4,800 Baht
- FREE! Has permission to borrow Dual Band Wi-Fi Router value 2,500 Baht*
- AIS Fibre entry fee only 650 Baht from 2,000 Baht *In case customer cancels the service, customer must return all AIS Fibre equipment to the company
Terms & Conditions
- HomeBROADBAND Package registered as residential or registered with the certificate of juristic person, books issued by government.
- Service Fee is exclusive of 7% VAT.
- Service Fee collected as charge in advance starting on the first date of bill cycle Special package for SUPER Hi-Speed Broadband available to broadband users only eligible for 12 months and would be changed to the normal price.
- The customer get discount for installation fee with outdoor wiring installation amount of 4,800 Baht when agree to use AIS Fibre service continuously at least 12 bill cycles since the date of the installation. In case that the customer cancels the service within 12 bill cycles from the date of installation, the company reserves the right to collect the installation fee with outdoor wiring installation at the rate based on prorate basic of remaining bills under such period after deduct from paid bills.
- If the customer choose to pay for the installation fee with outdoor wiring installation in amount of 4,800 Baht since the first bill cycle will not determine the period of AIS Fibre service.
- New AIS Fibre subscribers has permission to borrow Dual Band Wi-Fi Router amount of 2,500 baht that support 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency increase efficiency improvements
- All AIS Fibre equipment are belonging to AWN. In case customer cancels the service, customer must return all AIS Fibre equipment to the company.
- AIS Fibre entry fee from normal 2,000 baht, only 650 baht. Special! Except AIS entry fee for the customer applicants whose names in the Installation address.
- The customer who subscribe HomeBROADBAND package receive free Private IPv4 with DDNS* and Public IPv6. Can use port forwarding and bridge mode.
- Speed Boost for HomeBROADBAND Package with uploads is equal download based on customer packages for Facebook and YouTube (Speed Boost for condominium will have a maximum upload 30 Mbps depending on the cable line of the building)
- Package up to 100 Mbps for Fibre to the Home only
- For condominium, maximum speed 75 Mbps depends on the quality of the cable line of the building
- The customer cannot change the package less (Speed) until the end of the contract 12 months.
- If services are suspended due to credit limit or unpaid bills. Services included in the package are all suspended. When payment service fee (payment channel) under the condition, the customer can use various services as normally.
For the customer who want to use port forwarding can register through www.thddns.net before use without any service fee. The customer can download registration manual
- The internet service uses shared speed for downloading and uploading; therefore, the connectivity speed and quality may vary due to the number of subscribers and amount of data being transferred in the subscriber’s area/zone. The internet speed of the subscriber’s selected package can also be affected by the distance between the fibre aggregation node and the subscriber’s router spot, the router quality, and the router capability, including the visited website server , especially for foreign websites.
- The daily high traffic peak period is from 18.00 to 24.00; therefore, the package speed may be affected.
- To prevent and avoid any usage that affects other subscribers according to the NBTC* Fair Use Policy, the Company reserves the right to change usage terms and conditions for fair usage and for the mutual benefit of all subscribers.
*NBTC = National Broadcasting and Telecommunication Commission of Thailand