|One-2-Call! Chat SIM
at the price of 69 baht
|Calls to Chat SIM* users
0.50 baht all through 24 hours.
Calls to non-Chat SIM users on every
First minute is charged 2 baht; each subsequent
minute is charged 0.50 baht all through 24 hours.
|March 31, 2011|
|Windows Live Messenger (MSN) service charge rate
17 baht/week for unlimited access to MSN all through 24 hours.
Facebook & Twitter service
Access is charged as normal GPRS usage or according to the current plan signed up.
|January 31, 2011|
*Calls to Chat SIM users are charged 0.50 baht (exclusive of 7% VAT) in every circumstance.
Not applicable for use with free call bonus.
- Get a special offer! When Windows Live Messenger (MSN) service fee is successfully deducted from the phone balance weekly, get extra extension to validation period by 7 days untill January 31, 2011.
- Activate Chat SIM on any standard mobile phone and enjoy unlimited Windows Live Messenger-MSN chat throughout 24 hours for as low as 17 baht/week (less than 2.50 baht/day)
- After activating Chat SIM (via *120), type "R" and send it to 4817777. (Please top up your phone first.)
- To terminate the service, type "STOP" and send it to 4817777.
- Users of other One-2-Call SIM or Sawasdee SIM are not eligible to sign up for Windows Live Messenger (MSN) service.
Facebook / Twitter
- No need to sign up in order to access Facebook and Twitter (your mobile phone has to support EDGE / GPRS )
- Status update on Facebook and Twitter is charged 1 baht/update.
- Photo upload on Facebook and Twitter is charged according to prevailing GPRS rate or the package signed up by user.
- For further service details, please refer to Chat SIM Quick Manual.
- Swap your SIM card at any AIS Shop or Telewiz Shop nationwide.
- SIM switch fee (from non-Chat SIM to Chat SIM) is 39 baht.
- After switching to Chat SIM, user will gain access to Windows Live Messenger (MSN) / Facebook / Twitter only.
- Call charges remain unchanged after SIM switch.